Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: beautiful AG sized unicorn

  1. #1
    Inactive Member *meg*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Where did this unicorn come from? It looks exactly the same in style as the AG horses. Is there somewhere else you can buy these? It's so pretty. I love the all white look and the unicorn is a fun feature.


    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1
    Any one have any ideas? I don't htink they made the horse, if they did it's really professional. I don't see any others like it on the Carpatina website other than the link to the ebay auction.

    I would bid in a second but the dress doesn't fit AG dolls....
    Meg

    edited to add link--sorry

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 23, 2006 09:34 PM: Message edited by: *meg* ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Shawniec's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Beautiful unicorn - I am wondering if they will be offering her from their store in the near future - I seem to remember that they *introduced* the purple princess outfit on E-bay before they added it to their regular inventory. I could be wrong though; my memory can be a bit faulty!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member angelnise's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2006
    Posts
    369
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I asked, so I'll let you know when I get an answer!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is Carpatina! She just emailed me less than an hr ago! I'll ask her on the unicorn. I want one! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member angelnise's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2006
    Posts
    369
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Me too! I just had to email her to find out!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member kboyd912's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you look closely, it almost looks like that horse is wearing a body stocking that includes the horn! It's too cute, though - I wonder if they will be selling them?

    Kim

  7. #7
    Inactive Member horsemom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OK, Yrillien must have that Firebird Pegasus! Wow- it's so gorgeous and much more realistic looking than the AG horses. I'm a horse nut (obviously), but the AG horses don't impress me that much. I've had them and probably will buy them again when I have more space, but they aren't very expressive or realistic, and the tack is... tacky. Not real looking. But wow- that Firebird pegasus is lovely.

    I'm watching the Carpatina auction- it's really lovely. Don't know if I'll bid, though.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member C.H. Pussnboots's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2003
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would be interested too...if anyone hears from Carpetina, can you please post the response? Thanks!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member *meg*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'kk try emailing too. Maybe if Carpatina gets enough inquiries they might start selling that horse. It definatley is the same body type as the AG horses. I can't imagine the amount of work needed to turn an AG horse into the unicorn. I think it has to be from somewhere eles. Didn't someone once say that Breyer made the bodies for the AG horses? I checked their webiste but didn't see any horses like that...

    Meg

  10. #10
    Inactive Member *meg*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I heard back from them. It's a OOAK unicorn and was made for them exclusively. I sure hope they start making other horses. I don't want to buy AG's Penny b/c I think the bridle is ridiculous, but I do have Steps high, Sparks Flying, and the Palamino and would like some more horses in my little herd.

    Meg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •